Saturday, October 10, 2015

DAD ASSAULTED HIS LITTLE GIRL AND PAID HER!

According to Date360, a seven year old girl has revealed how her dad, Mr Chukwuemeka Odunzie went about defiling her serially.

She revealed that her dad rewarded her after touching her privates or putting his p*nis in her mouth when her mother wasn't looking.

My dad usually gives me money after touching my privates or putting his p*nis in my mouth when my mother is washing clothes or away from home.

The mother only decided to report this atrocious happenings after said father refused to curb his evil ways and continued to assault his own daughters,encouraging harlotry by giving money to whoever didn't complain and 'beating' those who dared.

I hope human right lawyers and NGO's take this up and treat it if they haven't already (as this isn't exactly recent news) as the assault and probably rape case which it is.

For full report and picture of Mr. Odunzie, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment